RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
CARRETTA organises its production thanks to the competence and the skill of its technical office. Here we deal with the elaboration of the product based on the client’s needs. Here we study every day the performances and the aesthetic of the doors and windows, in order to always create top quality products.
The design and innovation guidelines of the product are based on the ever-improving construction techniques of doors and windows in order to optimise the thermal values, which can level the distribution of the isotherms.
Production control is carried with the F. P. C. system, evaluated by a certified company and in line with the regulations on the CE marking of windows, door-windows and shutters (UNI EN 14351-1 and UNI EN 13659 standards).
FIELD MEASUREMENTS OF SOUND INSULATION BY AIR FOR THE FACADES
Tested element type:
Existing masonry about 40 cm thick with external plastering. Inside we find a lining in dry technique with metal framework 50mm thick, gap filled with mineral wool panels 40mm thick and superficial coating with gypsum fibreboards 10mm thick and a layer of plasterboard 12,5 mm thick. Window with wooden profiles with laminated glass 55.1-16-33.1.
Valutazione secondo la UNI EN ISO 717-1:
D/2m,nT,W = 45,0
C/50-3150= -2 dB
C/tr,50-3150= -5 dB
The technical office and the internal laboratory are able to support the constructional planning of the designers-customers, to guide them through the best choices in order to improve the acoustic and thermal efficiency of the buildings. They also support the thermo-technical calculations for the energy analysis draft of the buildings.
The PROFESSIONAL UPDATING of our designers is encouraged through the participation to in-depth seminars about energy consumption and environmental protection. The collaboration, for more than a decade, with KlimaHaus guarantees high quality production, from a performance point of view.
The collaboration with Green Building Council and the use of wood from FSC and PEFC forests allow us to respect the environment during the production and the realization of our artifacts.
CARRETTA plans its technology in collaboration with the best hardware development companies. The experience, the research and the competence of Austrian company Maico (certified with RAL quality mark, that guarantees tests on 10.000 openings without flaws) allowed us to adopt DI SERIE, special hardware of new concept at 13 CENTRES:
- The shutters and sash overlaps are equipped with a dedicated slot for the handling hardware, installed at 13 mm centres from the internal side of the frame, to guarantee a better security against burglary and high burglar-proof functionality for the shutters lock
- wards safer and more efficient
- better tightness
- hollow lever hardware
- possible installation of mushroom door latches with relative ward. The door latch sets in the ward and fastens there with a head (mushroom), so that it is impossible to extract it with a simple lever
- on door-windows we suggest to adopt a lower profile with THERMAL BREAK, that is able to offer a thermal performance in line with the performances of Carretta windows. The threshold with thermal break is made of section bars separated with polyamide, which suspends the thermal continuity within the interior and the exterior of the house. The thermal break avoids condensation circumstances, respects the regulations architectural barriers, is water and wind resistant, thanks to especially developed sealings and gaskets
DK SYSTEM TILT AND TURN is standard on all our windows
COMMERCIAL ASSISTANCE: “ake your time to make a good choice!” CARRETTA makes its competence and experience available in order to illustrate the characteristics and performances of its windows. We are ready to analyse all the formal, aesthetic and productive aspects also with our specialists, just to find the better solution for our clients’ needs.
- constant upgrades
- free estimating
- in-store assistance
- company totems for the point of sales
- design proposal complying with the standard UNI 7697:2007 regarding “Safety criteria in glass Applications”, with standard installation of security laminated glasses
CUSTOMER SERVICE: “reliability over time!” CARRETTA provides the clients with an after-sales support service, in order to guarantee answers and assistance to our customers.
- support and advice during the installation work, thanks to a CERTIFIED INSTALLATION on-site for the achievement of certificates corresponding to “KlimaHaus Agency” (use of soundproofing and thermal gaskets, and counterframes with thermal break)
- support and advice during the maintenance programs of doors and windows